The ultimate measure of our success, is our clients' satisfaction.
- I made the mistake of entering into a timeshare purchase a couple years ago based on empty promises. I was unable to void the contract and was facing bills of tens of thousand of dollars. I was even considering bankruptcy. I hired Mr. Zaba to represent me in this matter, and he was able to get me out of any further obligations for only a small out of pocket cost. Janet L.
- Wesley Zaba was very helpful and compassionate throughout the entire bankruptcy process. I was initially referred to him by another attorney, as I was contemplating bankruptcy while my bills continued to pile up. I was scared of the process and didn't completely understand it. Wesley did a great job alleviating my fears and thoroughly explaining the process... Patricia K.
- I recently was arrested for a DUI that threatened my job. Driving is a necessity for my employment and I was very worried about losing my job. Wesley was able to work out an agreement whereby there would be no license suspension or revocation, and I can't thank him enough. He worked with me every step of the way and made things sound so simple. Alan M.
- After I had a bad experience with my first divorce attorney, I visited them when I needed to amend my child custody and support due to a change in circumstances. I was confused about the process and the expected results, but they were able to answer all of my questions and make an overwhelming situation seem manageable. As it turned out, Jennifer K.
- We were having trouble finding an attorney to draft a special needs trust to protect our child. We had contacted several, but none of them offered the expertise and personal service that they did. Thank you very much, my mind is now put at ease that our child will be taken care of long after we are gone. Tony P.
We promise maximum availability and are never far from any sudden questions or concerns you might have during any phase of your case.